WHAT WE DO
Eden Isle Publishing Company and its subsidiaries provide publishing and marketing services for more than 100 clients. We specialize in website development and related marketing services for small businesses, professionals and non-profit organizations. We deliver ad-agency quality at a faction of the rates agencies charge. Beyond price, our clients value our personalized service and the outstanding quality of our work.
Our products and services include:
• marketing consulting
• website design, development, hosting and maintenance
• email marketing set-up and/or management (e-newsletter design; list migration and management; message set-up and sending; results reporting)
• set-up and/or management of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Meetup accounts
integrated web marketing (linking any client’s social media accounts, blogs, websites and email)
• copywriting and copy editing for web and print
• collateral design (brochures, business cards, flyers, etc.)
• package design (CDs, book covers)
• newsletter design (email and print)
• logo design
• exhibit design
• blog set-up
• ebook editing, design and publishing
• conference sponsorship, trade show and attendance marketing
WHO WE ARE
Eden Isle Publishing Founder Cheryl Harrison has won more than 50 awards (10 national) for marketing, editorial and design for the web, magazines and newspapers. As a journalist, she worked for Times Publishing Company, Newsweek, People, Parade magazine, Florida Trend (a business magazine), Florida Real Estate, Avis Traveler, and daily newspapers in Florida and the Midwest. She learned marketing on the job in the Corporate Marketing Department of Times Publishing, where her work won a National Addy Award for the St. Petersburg Times (now the Tampa Bay Times). She has used what she learned at the Times, as a corporate marketer for an international software firm, and as a contributor to regional business and real estate magazines, to serve an ever-expanding base of clients, ranging from local restaurants to a global foundation committed to improving the health of the African people.
Cheryl is a 2015 graduate of the Entrepreneurial Academy, a 10-week course presented by BB&T and The St. Petersburg Greenhouse.
Eden Isle Publishing’s support staff includes highly qualified technical experts as well as talented writers and administrative support people.
Please contact us to let us know how we can serve you.